783,600 square kilometers
82 million (2019)
US$ 771 billion (2020)
Tourism and Real Estate
Turkey is an intercontinental country that has a unique geographic position. The country is located mainly on the Anatolian peninsula in Western Asia, with a smaller portion on the Balkan peninsula in Southeastern Europe. Throughout its history, Turkey has acted as a bridge between the two continents, connected by The Bosporus – an internationally significant waterway that can be accessed via Istanbul.
As a tourist destination, Turkey offers beautiful natural scenery, breathtaking seascapes, great shopping, and it has one of Europe’s most vibrant art scenes. Although Turkey’s spectacular coastline and surrounding islands draw tourists from across the globe, the country boasts over 130 mountain ranges which in the wintertime transforms Turkey into a skier’s paradise.
With a newly booming economy, Turkey is famous for a diverse set of Oriental and European elements – from traditional Turkish tea to the majestic Hagia Sophia. It’s also famous for its carpets, hammam and bazaars, and sweet treats like Turkish Delight and baklava. Turkey has the world’s 19th largest GDP.
Benefits of a Turkey Passport
- Turkish citizenship by investment offers visa-free entry to 115+ countries.
- The main applicant, their spouse and children under 18, can be included in the same application.
- A Turkish passport will be issued within 3-4 months.
- Considered one of the easiest citizenship by investment programs, Turkey requires no language test and residency is not required to secure a second passport.
- Turkish passport holders are eligible for the E-2 visa scheme.
- Turkish passport holders can apply for the UK ECAA visa, and live in the UK to become a permanent resident.
- In 2018, the Turkish government reduced the minimum investment amount from US$ 1 million to US$ 250,000, making it one of the cheapest second citizenship programs.
How To Obtain Dominica Second Citizenship
Real Estate Investment
Starting from US$ 250,000*
Property must be retained for three years.
* Additional government-related fees and TFG Global Solutions fees are applicable.
List of Visa-Free Countries
*Visa granted upon arrival
**Visa waiver for Diplomatic and Official passports