750 square kilometres
Eastern Caribbean Dollars
US$ 485 million (2018)
Situated halfway along the Eastern Caribbean archipelago in North America, Dominica is located just a few miles from Martinique to the south and Guadeloupe to the North. Known as the ‘Nature Island of the Caribbean’ due to its wide variety of flora, fauna and extensive natural park systems, Dominica is home to the world’s second largest thermally active lake and offers hot and cold springs with healing properties.
Dominica’s main exports are agricultural and include coffee, cocoa, bananas, and citrus and tropical fruits. Tourism, which includes a budding eco-tourism industry, is also an important driver of the economy, with Dominica attracting around 200,000 visitors a year. The island’s manufacturing industry primarily depends on raw materials from the agricultural sector, where in-demand exports include coconut soap, ceramics and shoes.
Dominica is a member of the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and the Commonwealth of Nations.
Benefits of a Dominica Passport
- A Dominica passport allows its citizens to travel to 139 countries including the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Russia and Schengen countries.
- No taxation is levied on capital gains, personal income and inheritance taxes, nor on global income derived from outside Dominica.
- As one of the fastest citizenship by investment programs, applications are approved within 90 to 120 days.
- Family members – including dependent children under 30, dependent parents over 55, and dependent siblings below 25 and unmarried – can be included in one application.
- Dual citizenship is permissible; original country passport does not require renouncement.
How To Obtain Dominica Second Citizenship
Starting from US$ 100,000*
Starting from US$ 200,000*
Holding Period: 5 years
* Additional government-related fees and TFG Global Solutions fees are applicable.
List of Visa-Free Countries
*Visa granted upon arrival
**Visa waiver for Diplomatic and Official passports