Saint John’s (Antigua)
Antigua: 281 square kilometers; Barbuda: 161 square kilometers
US$ 1.53 billion (2017)
Eastern Caribbean Dollar (EC$)
4 – 6 months
Antigua and Barbuda is an independent Commonwealth country comprising its two namesake islands and several smaller islands that form an independent state in the Lesser Antilles region in the Eastern Caribbean Sea.
Other small islands are Guiana Island, Bird Island, and Long Island. The country gained its independence in November 1981, and the most important day is “j’ouvert”.
This unique Caribbean island enjoys a tropical, warm climate year-round, and is popular among tourists for its white sandy shores, verdant rainforests and semi-mountainous terrain. The highest mountain is called Mount Obama after the former US president, which is also the remnant of a volcanic crater that is over 400 meters high.
Antigua and Barbuda has become one of the region’s most prosperous economies with a thriving offshore financial services sector. Although sugarcane was once the dominant income earner on Antigua, tourism has since become the main economic driver. Agriculture – mainly citrus fruit, eggplant and mangoes – are major exports for the country.
Benefits of a Antigua & Barbuda Passport
- This passport allows its citizens to travel to 165 countries including the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Russia, and Schengen countries.
- No taxation is levied on capital gains, personal income and inheritance taxes, nor on global income derived outside Antigua and Barbuda.
- Successful applications are approved within 90-120 days. Family members, including children under 30 and dependents over 55, can be included in one application.
- During the first 5 years, Antigua and Barbuda passport holders are expected to visit the country and spend 5 days to renew their passports.
- Dual citizenship is acceptable; applicants are not required to renounce original nationality.
A language test is not required, making it one of the easiest second passport programs.
- The Antigua and Barbuda passport is the strongest passport in OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States).
How To Obtain Antigua & Barbuda Second Citizenship
Starting from US$ 100,000*
University of West Indies Fund
Starting from US$ 150,000*
(for a family size of 6+ members)
Real Estate Investment
Starting from US$ 200,000*
Exit- After 5 years
* Additional government-related fees and TFG Global Solutions fees are applicable.
List of Visa-Free Countries
* Visa granted upon arrival
**Visa waiver for Diplomatic and Official passports